Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So, here we are. Happy Halloween and all that jazz. We had a good day, started Trick or Treating at 3pm with grandma Cindi and Julie and her kids at a strip mall close by. It was super crowded but there were so many fun costumes to admire! My favorite; a grown woman dressed in pj's and a pacifier stuck in her mouth! I think she must have been posessed by some evil spirit to be dressed up like.


Rhett was a ghost for 3 or 4 years running now. He makes a cute one! Ashten was Dracula, blood and all! Chaney made the most beautiful Snow White I've ever seen. She REALLY enjoyed the make up session!!! She kept adding more as the evening wore on. And, of course, our little Ryan man was Tigger. We ended the night in our neighborhood tromping from door to door. I could seriously feel my hips getting wider as I collected candy for the wee little one (but we all know it all goes to mommy). I love those Take 5 candy bars. They should be banned from the premises.








And our pumpkins we (I) carved, Rhett being the exception. I love carving them so no sweat! Yay, let the holiday season begin!!!!!!!!!!!







4 comments:

Darilyn said...

All your kids look adorable. What a fun night.

The Barlows said...

you two ladies are gorgeous!! All the kids looked so cute! It was really fun to see some recent pictures! I miss you guys already, and can't wait to spend two and a half more weeks with you all for Christmas! I'm already excited! Love you!

The Barlows said...

Thank you for your sweet comments. I would stand up for that little boy any day of the week. Thank you for all your advice and for your love and support, I wouldn't have gotten through today without you and Mom... You guys are the best! I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Joann said...

Everyone looked like they had fun!!! We should do Halloween together next year.