Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



Very normal, low key day.
Chaney had a 10:30 doctor's appointment to flush out all the ear wax build-up (sorry to gross you out) and back home to watch my cute nephew. Made an easy dinner of chicken nuggets, salad and broccoli. Watched Snow Buddies with our kids and then off to bed for them then tried to relax while having to put Chaney back in bed a dozen times. Life is good...

Jason sent me a bunch of tulips yesterday. They are gorgeous and they remind me that spring isn't too far away now. THANK GOODNESS!!! I made it through another winter here.
I'm gonna write some more but it's late and sleep is good.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I love nights with dinners that have quick clean up like that.

Heidi said...

Hey-no worries about the playdate. I did wonder what happened to you and we were sad not to have your kids but figured you just forgot. Another time. You better not forget about dinner though! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice day :). LOVE the Tulips, one of my fave flowers!

I also like the new look you put on your blog. It's nice to change things up once in a while huh?

Oh funny thing real quick...my girls and I were talking about nicknames the other day. I told them that I never had one, except I did have one friend that used to call me "Tar" (tear) sometimes. They laughed their cute little butts off.
Can you guess who that someone was???

Merilee said...

The tulips are gorgeous! Yay for Spring!!!