Monday, January 7, 2008


Chaney and I finally took the tree down today! The boy scouts pick it up Thursday. There were needles everywhere. My vacuum smells like a pine forest now. She helped wrap up the fragile ornaments and put them in the box. What a helper! She is always a willing participant unless the job is cleaning up her room or her toys around the house, then you can forget about it (threatening to throw them away works!). Sometimes I really think about throwing them all away because she is a walking tornado!

I helped take care of an elderly lady today because mom is out of town for 10 days. Mom is who normally takes care of her. She's a fun gal and I enjoy going over there. It's also great being able to help mom out so she can go places. She does so much for me and our kids and it's nice to do tiny favors for her when I get the opportunity. Hope you're having a great time Mom!

Jason's off to work (nights). He's amazing! Always the provider -and my best friend. I'm looking forward to our date night this friday.

Ashten lost a tooth a couple days ago and put it in a Zip-Lock but now we can't find it! The tooth fairy can't come unless it's under the pillow ya know!

Rhett is trying to catch up on his math packets-oooooh, so exciting!

My mom is up at BrianHead right now. Let's see...who's there...my aunt Teri, uncle Jim, cousin Jenny and boys, I think that's it. Man, would it be the coolest to go back to that place some day! I had so much fun skiing every year there. It's been about 12 years since my last visit. WAY too long! I would love to take our kids there and teach them to ski. That's where I learned at age 9.

I wonder if we'll have a snow or ice storm this year. That would be fun!

Goodnight all

No comments: