Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hump day




It's Wednesday! The craziest thing about today......


Jason works nights and worked Tuesday night but didn't go to bed when he got home this morning...or in the afternoon...or the evening either! You know what he's doing right now?...off to work again. I have never met someone who can do that. It's completely nutty! He has spent all day rewriting his resume and applying for job openings; which by the way, he has found some great jobs today! Cross the fingers that someone will give him a chance. He is so talented and amazing and only if someone would open that door for him and give him an interview- they would be asking him to start immediately! It's frustrating that he is working so hard yet not many give him the time of day. He just keeps at it. His work ethic is out of this world. He is teaching our children a lot just from the example he sets and I am so proud of him! Love you honey.


As for me I got up feeling the affects from last nights charades. I wasn't quite ready for our sweet daughters energy. I got the boys off to school and did a few chores then laid back down for an hour (since Jason was awake!). I felt so much better after that. Then spent a lot of time with Chaney while Ryan took a GREAT nap. Then it was off to take care of Juanita again (the elderly lady I mentioned in my blog a couple days ago). Homework, chores, neighbor kids, made dinner, cleaned dental office, grocery shopped, and put away groceries all within a three hour period. My back is tight!
Is this depressing?


I'm telling you, I need some sunshine around here. This "staying indoors because it's wet and mucky out" thing really stinks! It was really dark today from all the cloud cover. And my legs are getting pasty. It's like I live in Oregon or something. Wow, I miss Florida!
Oh, and Ashten lost another tooth last night. He put that one immediately under his pillow and what do you know, the tooth fairy came!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, haven't read everything yet...but can I say I am thrilled, no...THRILLED (yes thats better, I'm screaming now) that you have a blog now!!! AHHHHH! YAY!!!!

Oh, let the fun times begin!

Love ya!

Joann said...

I "like it a lot!" Send us the link. I'm looking at it through Cindi's email. We'll be checking it often. I can't believe how big Ryan is now.