Monday, January 21, 2008

A moment, Please!

It's been almost a week since my last post. It's not because I haven't wanted to or just couldn't think of something to write about. No, it's because I can't find enough time in the day to devote to a paragraph on the computer. I enjoy being busy but sometimes it really gets to me that I can't do some things when I want to. I'm too busy being chef and waiter, human laundr-O-mat, dish washer extrordinaire, bum wiper (ewww!), mother cow to my baby, cleaner of foreign matter off any surface, etc.

I need a brownie.

I have to comment on the amazing yellow round thing that rose in the sky today, I believe it's called the....sun, yes, the sun! It really helps with the energy and motivation around here. I kinda feel like I can conquer anything.

Gotta go to Costco today. Diapers and garbage bags, ohhhh ahhhh!

Another brownie, please.

4 comments:

Mason said...

Oh good, I'm glad to hear you're not just bored of blogging already. I am also very grateful for the big yellow thing in the sky today!

Merilee said...

Oops, that was me!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back :). Being a momma can get overwhelming at times, but Glory to God that we are able to be home with our little ones!

Count it all joy ;).

It's so neat to come here and "see" you now and then, I'm lovin' it!

Becky said...

My kids are mystified by that big yellow round thing. I think I have created a bunch of little hermits. They keep pulling all the curtains in the house closed.
I hope you found a brownie.