Monday, January 14, 2008

50's list

I read on Darilyn's blog the list of 50 things and was inspired by her to do the same. This is a list of things I some day would like to do and I think all of them are within reach.
It's a work in progress but here's what I have so far:
1 surf regularly
2 visit Ukraine and find family members
3 start my genealogy
4 paint furniture
5 1/2 marathon
6 fix up an old home (1920's?)
7 own my own home! (if we were going in order, this would be #1)
8 decorate my OWN home (I think every room may have a completely different style!)
9 learn about landscaping and gardening
10 own a Wagoneer or Land Rover
11 take my kids skiing, well, and Jason too
12 road trips! I would love to see Mt. Rushmore
13 make scrapbooks for all my kids
14 learn how to sew more than just a straight line
15 plan a trip to see my cousins in Indiana

Okay, so it's not a list of 50, YET! I wouldn't have thought it would be this hard to come up with things.

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

I love your list. I didn't know you have family in Ukraine. I know you must have some Ukrainian in you because you wrote "Ukraine" not The Ukraine. I always notice that people say it wrong.