Tuesday, January 15, 2008

welcome to the guinea pig salon







Chaney helped me with the guineas today (we have 2 but only one in the pictures). We cleaned out the cage and gave them baths, blow dried till fluffy and clipped their nails. Their names are Starmie and Cool Guy. I also have to add that they are both female!
It was so funny, when I told Chaney we were going to cut their nails she thought I said "paint" their nails. She says, "okay, I'll go pick out the color!" It was histerical. Total GIRL I tell you!

I guess she likes to look crazy in all her pictures. A little freaky there darlin'.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Why have you been blogging in secret? I'm so glad you had a blog question. So sorry I couldn't answer it.

Your blog is awesome though. It was fun reading through a whole weeks worth of posts!

Stephanie said...

I agree with Merilee! And I thought you were giving that guinea pig a hair cut in the pictures! Talk about making me curiose!

Bridget said...

yeah, you have a blog!!! Merilee told me or I would have never known.