Saturday, January 5, 2008

I wonder...




I would like to know how this is going to work out. I have never been good at journaling but I would love to try, again! I have a very busy life and it's one with much drama and edge-of-your-seat thrills. Well, maybe to some.
Today Jason and I finished rearranging the kids rooms and ridding ourselves of crappy toys from McDonalds Happy Meals! We now have Rhett and Ryan in one room and Chaney and Ashten in the other. It's a good arrangement so far and everyone is happy about it.
We still have our Christmas tree up but it's the next thing to go now that the rooms are done. It's getting on the crispy side. Not much watering going on this year. By the way, we had a fabulous Christmas morn. Thanks Mom and Dad!
I'm almost done reading The Hobbit. It's been pretty good. Now I have to read The Lord of the Rings again. I'm sure I'll pick up on some things I missed last time.
What the heck, I'm tired and I could probably keep rambling on about random occurances but I'll save you from it.
Good night all!

No comments: